FCPEuro only offers the highest quality radiators for Volvo 940 and Volvo 740 models. This Nissens radiator is an original style replacement that has the aluminum fins and plastic core. These radiators have an average life of 10 years and these radiators fail, they break at the hose connections leading to coolant loss in a minute or so. Coolant loss usually means severe over-heating and perhaps the need for a head-gasket replacement. Thus, anyone, with a Volvo 740/940 – with a radiator that is ten years old or older – should NOT wait for failure.
Volvo also recommends using OEM type coolant and FCP Euro offers this. For the coolant, search part number G001100.
*Note: Volvo Nissens Radiator. This radiator carries a lifetime warranty and will fit vehicles with an automatic or manual transmission. For models with Regina FI (cars that have a screw in type fan switch) the switch hose is now located on the side of the radiator and you will need to order a new switch part number 9135545.
Its critical to replace coolant with OE approved Coolant/Antifreeze otherwise the radiator can crack or fail prematurely. The anti-corrosive formula will help to protect against rust and has an extended life compared to some aftermarket options. The coolant system in your BMW protects your engine against excessive heat which can lead to added wear or engine failure in extreme cases. Protect the engine In your Volvo with Genuine Volvo coolant (1 Gal).
You May Also be Interested In.. Volvo Radiator Hose Lower - Genuine Volvo 3514988OE
Fits These Cars:
Volvo Radiator Nissens (740 940) Non Turbo 8603905
- SKU #:
- OE Numbers:
- 8601002, 8602563, 8603905, 65538A, 2388
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.