Go with Behr. The seal for the Nissen is too thin and does not seat firmly. If you live in a cold climate, the air will never get hot, it will remain warm since the air will flow around the heater core instead of being forced through it due to the thin seal. Therefore heating will be less efficient. The only way to fix this issue is to put in an OE Behr Heater Core or move to a warmer climate.
Replacing your Volvo heater core is the best way to ensure that the heating system in your vehicle will continue to operate at maximum capacity. FCP Euro offers a wide variety of quality Volvo parts, and this Volvo heater core is no exception. The heater core is responsible for the transfer of hot coolant from your engine into your cabin.
Possible reasons for a malfunctioning heater core could be your radiator being flooded with fluid. If your thermostat is working, but you still have no heat, that may be the case. Also, if you've noticed puffs of smoke coming out of the defroster or vent ducts it could be related to your heater core. Whatever the reason for your need, this Volvo heater core fuses the reliability of Volvo Parts with the quality assurance of FCP Euro.
*Note: Does NOT come with O-rings for installation
Founded in 1921, Nissens has an extensive history of designing and manufacturing a vast array of radiators and various other climate control related products. Thanks to their experience in both automotive and industrial applications, Nissens has become one of the leaders when it comes to thermal solutions.
Nissens is an (OEM) for a variety of car manufacturers, including SAAB, Fiat, Mazda, VW, Toyota, Honda, Scania, Lamborghini, and Aston Martin. It is with these relationships and experience that Nissens can offer coverage for 90% of European cars.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1993 Volvo 850 Heater Core
- 1994 Volvo 850 Heater Core
- 1995 Volvo 850 Heater Core
- 1996 Volvo 850 Heater Core
- 1997 Volvo 850 Heater Core
- 1998 Volvo C70 Heater Core
- 1999 Volvo C70 Heater Core
- 2000 Volvo C70 Heater Core
- 2001 Volvo C70 Heater Core
- 2002 Volvo C70 Heater Core
- 2003 Volvo C70 Heater Core
- 2004 Volvo C70 Heater Core
- 1998 Volvo S70 Heater Core
- 1999 Volvo S70 Heater Core
- 2000 Volvo S70 Heater Core
- 1998 Volvo V70 Heater Core
- 1999 Volvo V70 Heater Core
- 2000 Volvo V70 Heater Core
Volvo Heater Core (850 C70 S70 V70) - Nissens 9144221A
- SKU #:
- Heater Core
- OE Numbers:
- 9144221, 92382
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.
This is a reliable, easy-to-install alternative to the expensive OEM heater core. Be sure to replace the firewall hose coupling (http://www.fcpeuro.com/products/volvo-heater-hose-coupling-850-c70-s70-v70) and heater hoses at the same time. Do the whole job once and be done with it.
a better alternative to the Behr heater core