About Clutch Release Bearings
Clutch release bearing noise can be an early indication of the need to replace your clutch. Clutch release bearings are often included with a clutch replacement kit.
Sachs is a brand of the ZF family, which includes Lemforder, Boge, ZF parts and Sachs. All divisions are well respected within their automotive specialty as they are all OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) to car brands like Audi, Porsche, BMW and Volvo. Sachs specializes in shock absorbers and clutches, with FCP stocking several solutions based on your needs, be they an OEM replacement or a higher performance clutch or shock. All Sachs parts are built to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, so buy Sachs with confidence.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1993 Volvo 850 Clutch Release Bearing
- 1994 Volvo 850 Clutch Release Bearing
- 1995 Volvo 850 Clutch Release Bearing
- 1996 Volvo 850 Clutch Release Bearing
- 1997 Volvo 850 Clutch Release Bearing
- 1998 Volvo V70 Clutch Release Bearing
Thru Chassis 395001
- 1998 Volvo S70 Clutch Release Bearing
Thru Chassis 459999
Volvo Clutch Release Bearing (850 S70 V70) Sachs SB60120
- SKU #:
- Clutch Release Bearing
- OE Numbers:
- 9181780, SB60120, 3151269332, 16577
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.