About Brake Master CylindersWhen your foot pushes on the brake pedal, it engages the master cylinder to force hydraulic fluid ("brake fluid") through the master cylinder, through the brake lines and to your brake calipers and/or drums. A soft brake pedal is dangerous and the source of the problem needs to be resolved immediately. First ensure your brake fluid is full and check for brake fluid leaks throughout the system. It is always best to flush and bleed your brake fluid to ensure you have no air in your brake lines. If your brake pedal is still soft or spongy, you may need to replace your master brake cylinder. ####About ATE
ATE is a division of Continental Automotive Group of Germany with ATE specializing in hydraulic braking solutions for passenger vehicles. ATE is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) to Mercedes, Porsche and many car brands. With selections including disc brake rotors, brake drums, pads, sensors, and much more, ATE offers quality parts for all aspects of your braking system. ATE is a safe and effective choice for most automobile enthusiasts, as their parts can withstand the rigors associated with every day wear and tear that comes from the daily commute. ####About FCP Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1992 Volvo 240 Brake Master Cylinder
- Brake abs: 4-Wheel ABS
- 1993 Volvo 240 Brake Master Cylinder
- Brake abs: 4-Wheel ABS
- 1991 Volvo 240 Brake Master Cylinder
Only Fits models with ABS
Volvo Brake Master Cylinder (240) - ATE 8602015
- SKU #:
- Brake Master Cylinder
- OE Numbers:
- 8602015, 8251131, 072-8779, 3530972, 1371
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.