Dial in your ride height
There are several methods available to lower your ride. One of the best (and most comprehensive) lowering options is the use of a coilover kit which has shocks and springs which are matched to work with one another and the vehicle. You also have the added benefit to dial in your ride height exactly where you want it. Fits both 2 and 4 door models.
This kit features:
- Adjustable spring seats
- Tempered high strength springs
- Compression bump stop
- Integrated dust boot
- Hardened chrome piston rod
- Galvanized strut housings to reduce corrosion
- German TÜV certified
- 5 year limited warranty
Front: 1.6" - 2.8"
Rear: 1.6" - 2.8"
Fits These Cars:
- 2010 Volkswagen GTI Coilover Kit
- Body type: Hatchback, Drive type: FWD, Engine base: 2.0L L4, Sub model: Base, Position: Front and Rear
- 2010 Volkswagen Golf Coilover Kit
- Body type: Hatchback, Drive type: FWD, Engine base: 2.5L L5, Sub model: Base, Position: Front and Rear
Volkswagen Coilover Kit (Golf MK6) - ST Suspensions 90892
- ST Suspensions
- SKU #:
- Coilover Kit
- OE Numbers:
- STS90892, 184786
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.