Allows for easy removal of the strut from the steering knuckle
If your vehicle has a pinch knuckle which holds the strut in place you will need to use a tool to spread the knuckle enough to allow the old strut to slide out. Some people try to use pry bars and other tools to spread the knuckle but this practice can easily damage the cast steering knuckle. This tool set is designed to safely spread the steering knuckle without damaging the casting.
Steering Knuckle Spreader Tool Kit - CTA-4008
- CTA Manufacturing
- SKU #:
- Steering Knuckle Spreader Tool
- OE Numbers:
- CTA-4008, 120590
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.