About Fuel Pump Relays
A fuel pump relay turns on and off the fuel pump with your car's ignition. Symptoms of a bad relay are similar to that of a bad fuel pump, in that the car will crank, but not fire because of lack of fuel. Be sure to test both the fuel pump and the fuel pump relay prior to replacing either.
Kaehler Automotive Equipment (KAE) is a German manufacturer that specializes in aftermarket system relays including fuel pump relays, A/C system relays, Headlight relays, Wiper relays, and overload protection relays. KAE makes relays for most European cars including Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, Volvo, and SAAB. All design and manufacturing is done in-house in a Certified ISO 9001:2008 facility to control quality.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1985 Mercedes-Benz 190E Fuel Pump Relay
- Part: Fuel Pump Relay
- 1986 Mercedes-Benz 190E Fuel Pump Relay
- Mfr body code: 201.024, Part: Fuel Pump Relay
Mercedes Fuel Pump Relay (190E) - KAE 0015457805
- SKU #:
- Fuel Pump Relay
- OE Numbers:
- 0015457805, 001 545 78 05, 83533032303, 3 301 520, 132687
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.