About Engine Timing Chain Guides
Unlike timing belts, timing chains are semi permanent parts of your engine, meaning their expected lifespans are well into hundreds of thousands of miles. Timing Chain Guides are designed to align the chain so it can pass smoothly over the timing chain gears. Replacement of these items are typically restricted to rebuilding high mileage engines or when parts are missing.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SE Engine Timing Chain Guide
- Engine base: 3.5L V8, Position: Left Upper, Part: Engine Timing Chain Guide
Mercedes Timing Chain Guide (280SE) - Swag 1160521716
- SKU #:
- Engine Timing Chain Guide
- OE Numbers:
- 1160521716, 116 052 17 16, 08333047369, 10090021, 133998
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.