About Clutch Kits
Your clutch is what connects your engine to your manual transmission and is a wear item that eventually need to be replaced. Indications that you may need to replace your clutch include slipping.
Exedy was formerly Daikin Clutch, and has been manufacturing OEM and aftermarket clutches since the 1950’s. Today, Exedy is an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) to EVERY Japanese manufacturer (that’s 11) as well as Ford and GM.
As a Tier 1 OEM provider, Exedy is a recognized leader in clutch technology including holding several patents for vibration dampening, fluid flow and wet and dry friction. In fact Exedy cares so much about the quality of their clutch disks that they manufacture, they make their own friction materials to ensure that the clutch engages smoothly and grips precisely.
Exedy clutches and torque converters for automatic transmissions include both high performance racing variations and street versions made to OEM specifications.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 1975 Mercedes-Benz 230 Clutch Kit
- 1976 Mercedes-Benz 230 Clutch Kit
- 1974 Mercedes-Benz 230 Clutch Kit
- 1977 Mercedes-Benz 230 Clutch Kit
European Cars, Sachs
- 1978 Mercedes-Benz 230 Clutch Kit
European Cars, Sachs
- 1968 Mercedes-Benz 220 Clutch Kit
- 1969 Mercedes-Benz 220 Clutch Kit
- 1970 Mercedes-Benz 220 Clutch Kit
- 1971 Mercedes-Benz 220 Clutch Kit
- 1972 Mercedes-Benz 220 Clutch Kit
- 1973 Mercedes-Benz 220 Clutch Kit
- 1984 Mercedes-Benz 190E Clutch Kit
- Transmission control type: Standard
w/ 10 splines, Sachs
Mercedes Clutch Kit (230 220 190E) - Exedy 11-005
- SKU #:
- Clutch Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 0102503303, 010 250 33 03, 15333006355, 1861 543 535
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.