Includes gasket seal
Fuel tank caps are often a common source of check engine lights when the fuel tank has a pressure leak. Most commonly a faulty fuel tank cap will cause a P0440 code. When this occurs it could be because you didn't properly secure the gas cap or the gas cap itself is fault. Replacing the gas cap will cause this code to reset.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Fuel Filler Cap - Genuine 16117193372
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Fuel Filler Cap
- OE Numbers:
- 16117193372, 16116754490, 121979
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.