36mm, B8 series monotube strut assembly
If your BMW’s suspension is feeling bouncy and doesn’t provide confident performance over the road it is probably time for new shocks and struts. For performance enthusiasts, Bilstein has always been a go to name. Bilstein B8 Sport shocks and struts deliver absolute mastery of the road surface for the performance-minded driver. Designed to push a car's suspension to its performance peak, these shocks are specifically suited for use with special lowering springs in combination with anti-sway bars or other suspension upgrades.
Fits These Cars:
- 1996 BMW Z3 Suspension Strut Assembly
- 1997 BMW Z3 Suspension Strut Assembly
- 1998 BMW Z3 Suspension Strut Assembly
- 1999 BMW Z3 Suspension Strut Assembly
- 2000 BMW Z3 Suspension Strut Assembly
- 2001 BMW Z3 Suspension Strut Assembly
- 2002 BMW Z3 Suspension Strut Assembly
BMW Strut Assembly Front Left (Z3) - Bilstein Sport 35-044048
- SKU #:
- Suspension Strut Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.