The flex disc sits between the drive shaft and transmission. It's main purpose is to allow flex in the drive train and to reduce vibration. It is common for the joint rubber to deteriorate over time from torque stress and heat.
We recommend that this joint should be inspected during regular services on the vehicle for wear. If wear is found we highly recommend that you replace the joint before it fails completely.
Please check the extended fitment guide before ordering this joint.
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Flex Joint
- 2001 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Flex Joint
- 2002 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Flex Joint
- 2003 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Flex Joint
BMW Drive Shaft Flex Disc Guibo (M5) - 26112228781
- SKU #:
- Drive Shaft Flex Joint
- OE Numbers:
- 26112228781, 114610
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.