OE Replacement Sensor
Your BMW's crankshaft sensor measures the speed at which your crank is turning. This information is relayed to your cars computer for fuel, spark, and ignition. If this sensor has failed you will likely be unable to start your vehicle.
We also suggest ordering:
12141742693 - BMW Crankshaft Sensor Shim
The engine crank shaft position sensor tells the car's computer the position of the crankshaft in its rotation for the purposes of things like firing spark and adjusting valve timing (if applicable). An indication of a faulty sensor might include failure to start or poor performance.
Fits These Cars:
BMW Crankshaft Position Sensor (X5 Z8) - OE Supplier 12141433264
- OEM Supplier
- SKU #:
- Engine Crankshaft Position Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- 12141433264, 195030
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.