Upgrade your Audi's engine with a new timing belt and water pump kit. We offer guaranteed OEM quality and fit, plus a 1 year warranty. It is important to replace your timing belt setup at regular intervals in order to ensure the proper performance of your engine. Your timing belt is not the easiest part to access in your engine, so replace your water pump while you are in there as well. Your timing belt tensioner also plays an important role in the setup of your engine. It is important to have the correct tensioning of your Audi's timing belt, otherwise the life of your belt will be significantly shortened and your engine will not perform properly. Make sure your crankcase seal is good condition as well by replacing the seals on your crankshaft and camshaft. Replace your idler roller too. It is best to take the time now to replace your timing belt setup and not to have to deal with a timing failure, thus avoiding irreparable engine damage in the future. Keep reading for more details about your new Audi timing belt and water pump kit.
This Kit Includes:
|1x Engine Timing Belt||TB225||Contitech||$39.89|
|1x Engine Timing Belt Roller||078109244F||INA||$72.77|
|1x Engine Water Pump||054121004A||GMB||$154.94|
|1x Engine Crankshaft Seal||054115147B||Elring||$7.66|
|1x Engine Camshaft Seal||068103085A||Elring||$7.66|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$282.93|
|Our kit price:||$117.16|
Fits These Cars:
Audi Timing Belt and Water Pump Kit (S4 S6) - S4S6Kit
- Level 2 Kit - See Description
- SKU #:
- Engine Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump and Seals
- OE Numbers:
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.