About Suspension Kits
FCP suspension kits are assembled by our product experts to include everything you need for your project - except tools and elbow grease that is. See below for the details of what is included with this kit, and be sure to refer to our fitment guide to make sure this kit fits your car (year, make, model, etc.). If you want something a little different, just shoot us a note or give us a call, we are happy to help!
Bilstein’s perform due to their larger piston area and quality manufacturing. Bilstein shocks eliminate dead spots, and deliver extremely responsive valving for superior performance and handling, including consistent, fade-free damping and shorter braking distance. Made only from the highest quality materials, Bilstein shocks may be slightly more expensive than their conventional twin-tube counterparts, however, their reduced valve fatigue means they last much longer. Bilstein shocks provide much greater cost-effectiveness due to their longer service life.
Serious racers in America long ago realized conventional twin tube shocks did not fare as well during the high speeds and G-forces of race conditions as monotube gas pressure shocks. This is why NASCAR, Indy Car, and Formula One pit crews have long discarded the older twin tube design and now all use monotube shocks instead. Although other monotube shocks do exist, none can match Bilstein’s for the technological superiority that delivers longer durability and performance.
Since 1986 FCP has specialized in replacement car parts for European and Import vehicles. We are recognized in the enthusiast community as being the source for Genuine and OEM quality parts at the best possible price. We source and ship globally and often buy directly from the factory so we can pass the savings on to you. We only sell parts we would use on our own cars and we back them with a one year guarantee. We have over 100,000 parts on our site for European and Asian Imports, so if you can’t find it here, call us at 877-634-0063 and chances are our bilingual US based support team can get it for you. At FCP cars are more than transportation or a business, it’s our passion.
Fits These Cars:
- 2010 Audi A5 Quattro Suspension Kit
- Sub model: Cabriolet, Position: Front and Rear, Part: Suspension Kit
Series: B12 (Pro-Kit), Except Electronic Adjustable Suspension, Front Lowered Height: 20-25mm, up to 1205kg Axle Load, Rear Lowered Height: 20mm, up to 1240kg Axle Load, Complete Suspension Kit
Audi Suspension Kit Front and Rear (A5 Quattro) - Bilstein 46-189769
- SKU #:
- Suspension Kit
- OE Numbers:
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.