FCP is an online automotive parts retailer in Milford, Connecticut. FCP stands for Foreign Car Parts and we specialize in replacement parts and accessories for European and Asian import makes and models. FCP was recognized in both 2011 and 2012 by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States. We have emphasized our brand and customer service since inception, with strong mindshare in several key European vehicles (Volvo, BMW, and Audi/VW) and a catalog with over 20 more European and Asian makes.
We are devoted to developing and maintaining user friendly and accurate automotive catalogs with 10% of our staff devoted to this continued cause. FCP is both a customer and technology focused company - this unique blended culture has yielded outstanding results worthy of reward and recognition.
We are one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Connecticut. We like to work hard and play hard. We have an incredible enthusiasm for what we do and we are always looking for ways to grow, learn, and improve.
Immediate Positions Available:
General and Senior Online Sales Associates (Call Center)
The Sales Associates at FCP manages specific sales channels, customer, or product segments, processes inbound calls, handles customer service related issues, develops relationships with customers, and helps build and support the automotive eCommerce catalog through research and recommendations. This position is located at 155 Hill Street, Milford CT in FCP's call center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer inbound telephone inquiries/requests from customers; contact customers in response to inquiries or to notify them of promotional sales.
- Place orders as requested; input accurate customer/sales information.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of FCP merchandise, pricing and policies in order to provide accurate information to customers
- Recommend products to customers, based on individual customers needs and interests
- Work closely with all departments (main office, warehouse) to ensure the proper disposition and timely shipment of all materials and goods; assist in warehouse
- Monitor and process orders
- Contact customers in response to inquiries or notify them of promotions or sales
- Addresses all customer service issues including returns
- Calculate and understand advanced financial metrics; gross profit margin, average order size, lines per order, returns as % of sales, marketing spend % of sales, returns % of sales, conversion rates
- Make determination on pricing consistent with FCP's overall pricing strategy
- Monitor and answer all emails within 1 hour during work shift
- Monitor and answer all emails outside of work hours within 6 hours
- Ensures personal orders as well as all orders in their channel daily to ensure are in their correct status and paid on a daily basis
- Provides customer feedback, parts feedback, and quality & service feedback to reporting repository and makes recommendations for improvements
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers
- Responsible for issuing Returned Merchandise Authorizations to customer, if needed
- Establish Marketing Program or go to market strategy for sales channel/ segment (Direct Mail, Internet Marketing, Word of Mouth, etc) operations when necessary (i.e.: cross checking)
- Automotive knowledge and experience working on cars preferred, but not neccessary
- Ability to control multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced environment; ability to multi-task and prioritize while speaking to customers.
- Excellent verbal, organization, communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Social Media Platforms, Internet Browsing, Microsoft Operating Systems, and Email
- Ability to work overtime including weekdays (evenings) and weekends
- Required for 8 hour shifts within between the days and hours of 7-7 M-F or 8-7 Saturday and must be comfortable sitting during shift
- High School Education or equivalent recommend, College education preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service, sales or marketing experience
- Must be able to interact and communicate courteously and tactfully with all managers, co-workers, customers and/or vendors.
Applicants MUST include resume and cover letter to be considered.
- General Sales Associate start at $32,000 year base salary + commissions, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, PTO and Stock Options
- Senior Sales Associates start at $40,000 year base salary + commissions, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/match, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, PTO and Stock Options
Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.